In plain English: We need you to agree to our terms to provide you with Services. We offer this service to almost anyone, but keep your passwords safe, and don’t let others use your credentials.
To access or use our service, you must create an account with us. When you create this account you must provide accurate and up-to-date information. It is important that you maintain and update your details and any other information that you provide to us.
We care about the security of our users. While we work to protect the security of your content and account, Pinterest can’t guarantee that unauthorized third parties won’t be able to defeat our security measures. We ask that you keep your password secure. Please notify us immediately of any compromise or unauthorized use of your account.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, including but not limited to the restriction of access to your computer and/or account. You agree to accept responsibility for any and all activities or actions that occur under your account and/or password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trademark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than you, without appropriate authorization. You may not use as a username any name that is offensive, vulgar, or obscene.
We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at our sole discretion.
You may post, link, store, share and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other material to/on the Page that you create using the Thinylink. You are responsible for the Content, including its legality, reliability, and appropriateness. Where any third party owns any of the Content, you are also responsible for ensuring that you have all rights (including any licenses) needed to allow you to make available that Content on the Page and on Thinylink.
By posting Content to Thinylink , you grant us the right and license to publicly display such content and you confirm that you have all third-party rights and licenses necessary to post that Content. You retain any and all of your rights to any Content you submit, post, or display on or through Thinylink and you are responsible for protecting those rights.
Your access to and use of Thinylink is subject to these terms of service and all applicable laws and regulations. We are also committed to ensuring that the Thinylink Service is safe for all users and does not provide a platform for inappropriate Content or user behavior. Where there is any genuine and reasonable allegation from a third party (including any law enforcement agency) that your conduct may have breached these terms of service, we reserve the right to cooperate with that third party.
Here is a list of things you should not do:
- access or use the Thinylink Service if you are not fully able and legally competent to agree to these terms of service;
- make unauthorized copies, modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, extract information from or create any derivative works of the Thinylink Service or any content included, including any files, tables, or documentation (or any portion of these) or determine or attempt to determine any source code, algorithms, methods or techniques embodied by the Thinylink Service or any derivative works of the Thinylink Service (or authorize any other person to do so on your behalf); use our website or Services to conduct any illegal activity, or transmit any transmit or upload any viruses, spyware, or other harmful, infringing, illegal, disruptive, or destructive content or files.
- distribute, license, transfer, or sell, all or any part of any of the Thinylink Service or any derivative works thereof, except that you may re-sell the Thinylink to a limited class of persons if we have expressly given consent for such activity to you in writing (and, if we do give consent, we may also include conditions to such consent, which you must comply with);
- market, rent or lease Thinylink for a fee or charge, or use Thinylink to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation, except that you may market the Thinylink to a limited class of persons if we have expressly given consent for such activity to you in writing;
- use Thinylink, without our express written consent, for any commercial or unauthorized purpose, including communicating or facilitating any commercial advertisement or solicitation or spamming;
- (f) interfere with or attempt to interfere with the proper working of Thinylink, disrupt the Website or any networks connected to Thinylink, or bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to Thinylink;
- (g) incorporate the Thinylink or any portion of it into any other program or product, except as may be agreed separately with us in writing;
- use, or authorise others to use, automated scripts or other scraping tools to collect information from your Page, or Thinylink, or otherwise interact with Thinylink;
- impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent you or your affiliation with any person or entity, including giving the impression that any content you upload, post, transmit, distribute or otherwise make available comes from Thinylink;
- intimidate or harass another person, or promote violence or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age on your Page, your account, or on or through any links on your Page;
- include any sexually explicit material (including pictures and language) on your Page itself or your account itself;
- use or attempt to use another’s account, service or system without authorization from us, or create a false identity on Thinylink;
- use Thinylink in a manner that may create a conflict of interest or undermine the purposes of Thinylink, such as trading reviews with other users or writing or soliciting fake reviews.
Thinylink is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both U.S and foreign countries. Our trademarks and trade names and ‘get up’ may not be used in connection with any product or service without our prior written consent. Nothing in these terms of service constitutes a transfer of any Intellectual Property Rights from us to you.
Limited rights to use
You are permitted to use Thinylink only as authorized by us (which includes use in accordance with these terms and conditions). As a user, you are granted a limited, non-exclusive, revocable, non-transferable right to use Thinylink to create, display, use, play, and upload Content subject to these terms of service.
You must not use Thinylink in connection with a product or service that is not affiliated with us or in any way brings us into disrepute. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by any other users are those of the respective authors or distributors and not of us.
If we provide you with any images, icons, video, graphics, or other content for you to use in connection with Thinylink, you must only use such content on your page and not anywhere else, you must also comply with any reasonable written guidelines or terms, which may be the guidelines or terms of a third party, in relation to the content that we provide to you.
Third-party links, sites, and services
Thinylink may contain links to third-party websites, advertisers, services, special offers, or other events or activities that are not owned or controlled by Thinylink. We don’t endorse or assume any responsibility for any such third-party sites, information, materials, products, or services. If you access any third-party website, service, or content from Thinylink, you do so at your own risk and you agree that Thinylink has no liability arising from your use of or access to any third party website, service, or content.
You must protect confidential information provided to you, if we share information about Thinylink with you that is confidential, or that a reasonable person would consider is confidential, you must keep it confidential and use reasonable security measures to prevent unauthorized disclosure of or access to that information.
If you provide us with other feedback, relating to the Services or our websites, such as usability issues, design suggestions, or any other suggestion relating to the Services, you acknowledge that (i) you own all rights, title, and interest in and to the feedback without any restriction; (ii) the feedback is not subject to any obligation of confidentiality; and (iii) we may be entitled to unrestricted use of the feedback for any purpose whatsoever, without compensation or credit to you or any other person.
Your responsibility for end-users
Your Page may have its own visitors (End Users). The way in which users and interact with your Page and your Content is solely your responsibility. This responsibility includes compliance with all laws and regulations in relation to End Users, and the supply of products and services (if any) to End Users.
You must agree that we will not be liable for any damages suffered as a result of using Thinylink, or copying, distributing, or downloading Content from Thinylink. In no event will you or we be liable for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damage (including loss of business, revenue, profits, use, privacy, data, goodwill, or another economic advantage) however it arises, whether for breach of contract or in tort (including negligence), even if the relevant party has been previously advised of the possibility of such damage.
You have sole responsibility for adequate security protection and backup of data, Content, and/or equipment used in connection with your usage of Thinylink and will not make a claim against us for lost data, re-run time, inaccurate instruction, work delays or lost profits resulting from the use of Thinylink. You must not assign or otherwise dispose of your account to any other person.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us and anyone on our behalf, including but not limited to, all of our owners, managers, officers, affiliates, employees, licensors, and suppliers harmless against any losses, expenses, costs, claims, damages (including attorneys’ fees, expert fees, and other costs of litigation) arising from, incurred as a result of, or in any manner related to: (i) any content you submit according to our terms; and/or (ii) any breach of these terms made by you.
Your use of Thinylink is at your sole risk. Thinylink is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. Thinylink is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, up-time or availability, or implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, or course of performance.